Responsibilities / Duties:
· Understand customer requirements and develop application to meet business needs
· Work closely with the developers' team in the UK and can communicate with Emails & Slack or and other tools, make a conference call with the UK team if needed.
· It is essential that Developers possess the ability to work in a collaborative environment. In addition to these skills, Developers should be able to do the following:
ü Analyze the web application needs and existing systems for any type of business.
ü Design, test and implement new applications.
ü Support applications and provide upgrades and maintenance as needed.
ü Create and maintain documentation for application coding and project development.
· Present, explain and justify implementation of client solutions.
· Solve challenging technical problems and successfully deliver results on schedule.
· Creating high-quality websites with Kentico CMS & Umbraco CMS. Improve existing software
· Handle in production, modification, and maintenance of websites and web applications by writing high quality testable clean code, effectively utilize design patterns and write Unit and Integration tests.
· Follow-up the guidelines and make sure that everything is covered that has been mentioned in the guidelines.
· Use any required application to track the work progress Ex. JIRA etc... Implementation in DevOps mode of application platforms for integration, acceptance, and production.
· Follow-up the style guide and make sure that it’s the same as the design.
· Deliver high-quality project work and support the evolution of best practice and standards.
· Make sure to have a balanced performance Speed vs quality, Project delivery and tasks within the timeline.
· Build and manage relationships with director supervisor and own team. Be an active, motivated and inspired member of the team.
· Maintain a full understanding of company processes, policies, guidelines and contractual obligations and ensuring these are consistently followed.
· Provide actionable feedback to other members of the team on quality, best practice and technology
· Work on the application optimization for maximum speed and scalability. Implementation of security and data protection.
· Troubleshoot and debug applications.
· Perform training and support activities. Stay current with the latest developments’ technologies.
· 3-5 years of experience in software development.
· Solid experience with PHP, MySQL.
· Experience with Gulp, Grunt and/or Webpack.
· Experience with React.js & Redux.js
· Experience with using source control (Git).
· Excellent knowledge in Object Oriented programming and MVC.
· Experience with NewRelic, Blackfire and other debugging tools.
· Experience with GraphQL & RabbitMQ.
· Working knowledge of tools such as JIRA.